Monday 5 December 2011

I'm back!

Forgive me, for it has been many, many months since my last post  / confession and much has happend during this time.

Firstly, I have had some competition success with a variety of my poetry. The most significant of which involved a CASH prize. (Yep...that's right, real money with the Queen's head, watermarks and everything!)


I submitted an entry to the 'Spooks' monthly challenge run by WRITELINK, back in October. The theme was obviously Halloween.  My entry, 'All hallow'sMorn' took first place and of course, I was chuffed to bits, it is my first cash win. Hopefully, the first of many.

You can read my entry here All Hallow's Morn

The latest challenge is up and running, so why not give your creative side an airing. The challenges are open to everyone, not just members of Writelink.

You can find the latest challenges here;
Christmas Chillers 
Tinsel Tales - HO! HO! HO!


Happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment